Its Not You, Its Me.

Its time for the Erstwhile Intruder to take a break; time for this old bear to retreat to a snowy den to hibernate for the rest of the winter. Except it will be the exact opposite of that. Replace "snowy den" with "sunny beach," and "hibernate" with "enjoy a sunny beach," and you've got a more clear picture.

But fear not listless listeners! There is a truckload of bonus material that will find its way to the website in a gradual "trickle down" like system. I will add and update just as often as I can, breathing continuous life into the EIRProject.  It will be just like old times!

A new poll to keep you satisfied! Vote early and vote often. Also, keep your eye on the Ever-Changing Picture, as it has a tendancy to change... every once in a while.

Post comments or you can say hi to the Erstwhile Intruder at erstwhileintruder@gmail.com

--Erstwhileus Intruderus Esquire 2007-03-03

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

EIRP 07: Cheesy Hot Country Music Wrapped In A Warm And Flakey Dance Party!

The 7th installment of the Erstwhile Intruder Radio Program is alive and well, and available for YOU my friend! Don't be dismayed, daunted by the title of this week's show, it is surely a winner. Though I can't say it is better than the metal show. The metal show will be the EIRP de triumph for a long time to come. Or at least until I do the All MF DOOM All B-Side Smashing Two Parter. Which will be soon, but not so soon before I pull off Furious George's guest show which will be next.

I can't believe it has been 7 episodes already, did you ever dream we'd make it this far baby? 7, we'll always remember 7. My goal is to have 24 EIRP's before I leave for the land of warm milk and cold honey. That will never happen, but I will try.

So enjoy the episode, OH, and check it, the EIRP contest is officially ON.

Download 07!

Stream 07!

Sometimes when you stream it from here it gets cut off. I have no idea why. If you have this problem, you can go to the host site and stream it directly from there. I haven't had any problems with that Hosted HERE on archive.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеya thіs is ѕomeωhat οf off toρic but I wаs wonԁeгіng іf blogs use WYSIWYG eԁitors or if you have to manually code ωith HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Here is my web blog - sell my House fast